Introducing… SB Answer: Receipts!
We’re always looking for ways to make your time spent online and offline more rewarding and with our latest launch, we’ve done just that! We’re excited to announce that you can now earn SB for snapping photos of your grocery receipts in the SB Answer app.
For every new grocery receipt you submit, you’ll earn 2 SB. Right now, you can submit up to 5 receipts per week. (Note: This maximum may change from time to time, although you’ll know you hit your limit for the month when the receipt offering hides from your SB Answer list).
How does it work?
1) Get the SB Answer App if you don’t already have it on your mobile phone. It’s available for both Apple iOS and Android devices. Click on the buttons below for quick access to the app stores.
2) Once you’re eligible to begin submitting receipts, you’ll see a section on the top of your survey list (like this below). Tap on this row, submit your receipt, answer a couple of questions if prompted and that’s it. Simple!
Note: From time to time, we may not be accepting receipts in the SB Answer app…so keep checking back from time to time. You may also not see an option to submit your receipts if you’ve exceeded the number of receipts submitted for the given calendar month.
Here’s a few helpful tips when submitting your eligible receipts:
- You can earn SB for receipts from retailers that primarily sell food, household, health or beauty items.These retailers include grocery/supermarkets, supercenters, club stores, dollar stores, drug & pharmacies, convenience, corner stores, beauty supply, pet supply, and toy stores. For a complete list of eligible locations, see here.
- Be a good photographer when taking a photo of your receipt. It allows us to properly read the contents of the receipt for verification. This includes making sure the picture is not blurry and contains your complete receipt information (store name, product, transaction totals, dates, etc). Don’t worry if your receipt is too long. The SB Answer app will allow you to take multiple parts of your receipt.
- Don’t wait too long to submit your receipt. Receipts which are older than 5 days won’t be accepted.
- Be sure not to submit the same receipt more than once. If we’ve already seen this receipt from you or anyone else, it won’t be accepted and SB won’t be issued.
Check out our help center for more frequently asked questions.