Recipe of the Week: Cheesy Bean Dip￼
If you’re looking for a quick snack to make for the next game day, try this Cheesy Bean Dip by B&M.
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 onion, sliced, quartered
- 16 oz Original Baked Beans
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, cubed
- In a medium saucepan, melt margarine; add onion and cook until tender.
- Add beans, cheese and cayenne pepper, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Serve in warming dish with bread cubes as dippers.
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe dish, microwave margarine on high 30 seconds.
- Stir in onion; microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir in beans, cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Microwave on high 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until melted and smooth.