Recipe Of The Week: Strawberry Overnight Oats
These strawberry overnight oats are great for a busy lifestyle! They can be meal-prepped for a healthy and filling grab and & go breakfast in a cute mason jar. This recipe can be tweaked to include your favorite fruit or berries and comes from A Life Made Sweeter.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten free as needed
- 3/4 cup almond milk or your favorite milk
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries plus extra for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup, honey or low carb liquid sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add oats, almond milk and chia seeds together in a resealable container, mason jar or bowl. Add strawberries (and sweetener if desired) then shake jar or combine with a spoon.*
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh strawberry slices before serving, if desired.
- Enjoy cold or heat up in the microwave.
FOR MEAL PREP:
- Double or triple the recipe and divide into separate mason jars or resealable containers for up to 4 day. Enjoy cold or heat up in the microwave and add toppings of choice.
See the full recipe here.