Recipe Of The Week: Lemon Rosemary Chicken
There are so many ways you can cook Lemon Rosemary chicken. It is definitely a staple in my household because I love how the flavors just work together in a variety of ways, especially with potatoes! Today’s version of this popular recipe comes from Laughing Spatula.
Prep Time – 15 mins
Cook Time – 1 hr
Total Time – 1 hr 15 mins
Serving Size: 5
A simple marinade tossed with chicken and potatoes, then baked up in the oven. A delicious one pan meal your whole family will love!
- 8-10 pieces of your favorite cut of chicken – skin on bone in
- 1 lb . baby red potatoes
- 1/2 in onion – cut large pieces
- 2 lemons 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary plus sprigs for garnish or 2 teaspoons dry
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a glass 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken pieces (skin side up), potatoes, sliced onion and lemon slices evenly in pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken, making sure all the chicken is covered. Toss a bit if necessary.
- Sprinkle generously with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, or until chicken and potatoes are fully cooked.
- you can sub boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs by cutting your potatoes in small one inch pieces and reducing the cook time to 30 minutes. Your chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees.
How do you plan on using it? Let us know in the comments below. If you end up making it make sure you share a picture on social media and tag us! @SwagbucksOfficial on Instagram